The Center for Educational Effectiveness (CFEE) is a programmatic collaboration between two units: the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) and the Office of Educational Assessment (OEA). The collaboration is currently focused on advancing the following projects and activities centered on teaching, learning and assessment:
- Conducting the UD Teaching, Learning and Assessment ePortfolio Initiative.
- Supporting internal grant opportunities that further the collaborative missions of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Participating in the national Connect to Learning grant funded by the U.S. Department of Education's Fund for the Improvement of Post-Secondary Education (FIPSE).
- The University of Delaware is one of 21 institutions nationwide to be awarded a three-year Connect to Learning: ePortfolio, Engagement, and Student Success subcontract to strengthen best practices in ePortfolio pedagogy. CTL, OEA and Information Technologies-Client Support & Services staff will participate in this scholarly ePortfolio community. .
- Distributing information about pertinent instructional and assessment issues to the UD community of scholar-teachers.
- Sponsoring on-campus events and workshops pertaining to teaching, learning and assessment.